5 Tricks to Get a Good Night's Sleep
More of us could fall asleep easily and sleep well all night if we followed Healthbolt's 5 tricks to get a good night's sleep. These five important elements set the stage for proper sleep:
- Rhythm - stick to the same bedtime and wakeup time every day.
- Ritual - do the same things in the same order before going to bed each night.
- Wear Yourself Out - get enough exercise during the day to make you tired at night.
- Body Chemistry - watch the foods, beverages, and medications you consume - especially as evening approaches.
- Sleeping Environment - make your bedroom dark, comfortable, and a place where you do nothing but sleep.
Sometimes the greatest medicine lies in the simplest, most natural actions!bedtime body chemistry fall asleep sleep well wakeup